Ed Lloyd & Associates, PLLC is CPA firm based in Charlotte, North Carolina. America’s Tax Coach with Ed Lloyd CPA, have your long term interests in mind and can help you reduce your income taxes and avoid IRS audits. The firm shows you how to document your business expenses properly, give an exit policy for your business and reduce any risks in auditing.
Ed Lloyd and his team render a vast and detailed range of tax services to their clients which include:
Strategic Tax Planning – They prepare a tax plan that aims at reducing the amount a client needs to pay as tax. They make sure that the clients claim all the deductions eligible for them.
They help the clients to do so by:
- Helping the client to organize the business, there is provision for protection of assets, reduction of taxes and reduction of the risks in audit.
- Explaining to his employees and clients the advantages of the benefit plans that are available.
- Recording all the deductions that a client is eligible for.
- Guiding the client about the tax deductions that he is eligible for under the tax code of the country.
Ed Lloyd CPA help their clients prepare the projections necessary for taxation thus ensuring that the tax payments estimated for them are correct. Accounting services include:
- Financial Statements on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Helping in managing the financial statements, auditing and compiling.
- Developing an accounting system.
- Book keeping and training.
- Preparing the financial performance review which helps the clients to understand the performance and progress of their business.
- They help their clients in preparing tax return documents.
ACCOUNTING IS THE VITAL PART OF BUSINESS FUNCTIONING
ED LLOYD CPA- A RELIABLE INDIVIDUAL TO TRUST ALL YOUR FINANCIAL NEEDS
Post Retirement Tax Saving Tips
No one wants to spend all that hard-earned money on taxes. But they are something we can’t ignore, as much as we’d like to. This is where you need an accounting expert to show you the way. From opting for retirement schemes to making transfers of equity to accounts which are not under the tax-paying rule, there’s a lot that can save you taxation troubles. Experts at Ed Lloyd & Associates PLLC have been dealing with such issues for a few years now and share their advice on the same.
Tax-Free Savings are the Key
When you have money in a standard savings account, transfer it to a tax-free investment account or savings that help you get rid of taxes. Even better, go for NS&I savings certificates. They help you on taxes and are ideally meant for long term benefits.
Donations are Great
When you make donations your adjusted net income reduces significantly and automatically. Charity and donations under Gift Aid help you with calculations of your personal allowance, thus helping in taxes. There are many schemes for charity today under which you can opt for saving taxes significantly.
Transfer Assets to Spouse If Non-Taxpayer
This is probably the easiest and the smartest way to save taxes. If your spouse is not paying taxes or pays only basic-rate, the best thing to do is transfer income-producing assets to their name. Ed Lloyd & Associates PLLC experts suggest this can reduce your income to the extent where your personal allowances can be withdrawn. This can be quite valuable.
Pension Schemes Are a Boon
If you are planning to or are already working beyond a state retirement age, and still haven’t started drawing company pensions, take up a pension scheme. Ed Lloyd & Associates PLLC points out that this will reduce your adjusted net income which calculates your personal allowances.
Follow these simple tips to make taxation issues easier. Get help from an expert today!
For more queries on tax-related issues read – Want To Save On Taxes? Ed Lloyd & Associates PLLC Shares a Piece Of Advice
TAX PLANNING WITH BEST LAW FIRM – ED LLOYD AND ASSOCIATES, PLLC
GOOD THINGS ABOUT ED LLOYD & ASSOCIATES PLLC